Do you have knee pain?
Arthritis is the number one disability in the US, and Osteoarthritis of the knee sadly affects millions of people preventing them from enjoying normal, everyday activities because of pain and immobility.
- Are your knees stiff in the morning or after sitting for a while?
- Do your knees hurt when going up or down stairs?
- Do you frequently take over the counter anti-inflammatory medication for your knee pain?
- Do your knees hurt doing activities you enjoy most like hiking, gardening, golf?
- Have you been told that you will need knee replacement surgery?
- Is it hard to get down or up from a kneeling position?
If you answered yes to any of these questions please join us as Dr Aaron DeGroot discusses the options available to best treat osteoarthritis. He will cover conventional treatment as well as some newer, more advanced options.
August 8th, 6:00 pm
9023 E. Desert Cove Ave. Suite 101
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Guests welcome, but space is limited. Please RSVP by August 5th.
Call Bethany at 480-221-6587 to RSVP