Stem Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicine
“Pinnacle Pain and Spine is an advanced pain management, minimally invasive spine and sports medicine practice, established with the philosophy of putting patient care above all else, and bringing the most effective, forward-thinking, and evidence-based treatments to patients.”
– Matthew Crooks, MD
We offer the following Stem Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicine Treatment Options:
- Regenerative Medicine
- Advanced Hormone Management
- Injury Prevention
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- PRP Therapy for Achilles Tendon Pain
- PRP Therapy for Chronic Back Pain
- PRP Therapy for Chronic Knee Pain
- PRP Therapy for Hip Arthritis
- PRP Therapy for Peroneal Tendonitis
- PRP Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
- PRP Therapy for Shoulder Pain
- PRP Therapy for Whiplash
IN THE NEWS | Stem Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicine
Why Did Kobe Go to Germany?
An aging star and the new procedure that could revolutionize sports medicine
Stephen Curry had platelet-rich plasma treatment on his right knee
Is Platelet-Rich Plasma an Effective Healing Therapy?
Athletes such as Tiger Woods and the Pittsburgh Steelers’s Hines Ward have undergone platelet-rich plasma therapy, but is there evidence that the treatment really speeds the healing of injuries?